Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tim Holtz- The Man, The Myth,The Legend

This week over at the Corrosive Challenge is to create a card using Tim Holtz products. You know, I have watched him on you tube demonstrating and have bought his stamps and inks but I still struggle. This is my first attempt trying to get the "Tim Hotlz" look. I used distress inks and smeared them on a placemat, I then added water and laid my paper into the ink to get the background colour. I used this stamp collection from his ideaology set(I really like the dude image). I am in for gallbladder surgery on May 1st and hopefully that will put an end to my stomach problems- Fingers crossed!

4 comments:

  1. Kellie, I think you did an awesome job with this style! This is quintessential Tim Holtz! Lovely! Good luck with your surgery, and I hope you are on the road to recovery in no time at all! Sending good wishes and healing thoughts!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie, great job getting the TH look, you've really nailed it. Hope your surgery goes well, wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely screams Tim Holtz to me! Awesome job, and I love the sentiment. Best of luck with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Tim Holtz....beautifully done.....FAB!

    ReplyDelete