Saturday, February 18, 2012

Add a Dimension

This week's corrosive challenge was to add a dimension to a card. I made this ruffle "Hope" card. All the ruffles are lifted by spots of tape and the butterfly is lifted by a pop dot. I know that this card is for Breast Cancer awarness but I think it should celebrate "hope" for all cancers. I never did get all the different colours, I have overcome brain cancer which is a gray ribbon(not the best colour in my opinion) So lets lift up" hope" not just this month but every month of the year.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is pretty, and such a nice message. I agree with you we should celebrate hope every month! Didn't know you were a brain cancer survivor, that's inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kellie! Beautiful sentiment and pretty punched layers & butterfly! I also did not know you were a survivor! That is definitely hope worth celebrating, even if your ribbon isn't the prettiest color! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty, love the idea of your card. Great design and beautiful lace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Kellie, it's been fun playing with the DT this month.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Kelli...... love the lace effect.....FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the lacy layers, and the butterfly is gorgeous! It is very inspirational that you are a survivor, what a positive message for your card.

    ReplyDelete