Sunday, December 11, 2011

Anything but Christmas!

Well, this weeks corrosive challenge was anything but Christmas. I used this month's sponser and made a cocoa card. The weather is getting colder and hot chocolate is always warming all around. I can't believe it is almost Christmas! My son is turning 20 on Tuesday, so in amongst Christmas shopping I have to birthday shop as well. It's funny, all the Christmas stamps I own and I still haven't started my Christmas cards. I guess I better get into gear. I hope everyone takes some time forthemselves and enjoy the Christmas Season.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Kellie! Pretty border punch! Love the snow at her feet and that sentiment is perfect! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the image you chose and love the extra cups of Hot Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the image that you chose, it's making me fell like a cup of coco!
    I'm your newest follower
    Merry Christmas
    Trish Munro
    Gold Coast, Australia
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete