Sunday, October 2, 2011

Purple Passion!

This week at the Corrosive Challenge, we have a great challenge for you- Purple Passion! Make a card using purple and one other colour. I used one of this months sponsers Doodle Pantry. I love the bat and it was already coloured in(how cool is that). I also used orange as my other colour(since I don't consider black and white as colours) I then cutout black glitter bats with the Stampin up bat punch.
This month is a great month. I love Fall, everything about it. On the 5th is my husband's birthday and on the 19th is my moms. I love Thanksgiving, Halloween and as you can tell I get pretty excited about it all. family getting together, craft shows, pumpkins. Oh My!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love your coloring and layout on this.
    Great Job!
    Hugs..Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Great papers (I love Stampin' Up!) and the glittery bats are awesome! Your Quirky Bat is colored wonderfully! The glow around him is fabulous! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete