Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kellie!




Another month had flown by! We have 2 sponsers for the month of July, over at the Corrosive Challenge. Welcome Tiddly Inks and Whimsie Doodles. This wee's challenge was to use Red and White. I used an image from Tiddly Inks, this image is great, her name is Kellie!. There are not to many things that have my name spelled the right way. I was so excited to use her. I felt thaqt she called for some funky paper, she reminds of someone from the 60s or the 70's. Have fun with this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Kellie! I can never find things with my name either! lol Love her sassy red boots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love this sassy image and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete