Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sketch Week/Mama's Day




Sketch Week

This week at the corrosive challenge is sketch week. Here is the sketch if you would like to play along.

I used a stamp,which I love, from this month's sponser-Queen Kat Designs. I was inspired by the stamp to use a sewing theme. I made the spools of thread(I know a little rough-but it was my first time) and the squares are made with designer paper and then ran through the cuttlebug to give a quilted look.















Sunday is Mother's Day, so I want to wish all the moms, moms to be and mom in laws a very happy day of rest and pampering. I thought I would include the two mom cards I made. The first one is for my mom and the second is for my mother in law.

3 comments:

  1. great cards! Happy Mother's Day:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Kellie! Love the quilt/sewing one! The sentiment is great! :)

    ReplyDelete